Mybet Free BET
You’ve never bet, but you really want to be a betting pro? Then we have the right offer for you. Sign up at Mybet and get €5 (8€ in August 2017) in free bets. Mybet is one of the best bookmakers on the betting market. For a limited time, we can offer this €5 (8€ in August 2017) voucher. Be so quick and get €5 (8€ in August 2017) extra without a deposit! (currently not available)
Register a new betting account at Mybet throught this link!
Fill out form!
5€ (8€ in August 2017) will be credited to your betting account
IT WORKS LIKE THIS - EXPLANATION OF €100 FREE!
1. Click on the link above "Register now at MYBET and get €5 (8€ in August 2017) in free bets!"
2. Click on 'SIGN UP NOW' at Mybet’s website
3. Get a free bet of 5€ (8€ in August 2017)
This offer is valid only for new customers of Mybet, who don’t already have a betting account. You have to place the free bet at least 5 times in 60 days at a minimum odds of 2.00. When you meet this requirement, you can withdraw your winnings. Only one Mybet voucher will be awarded per person per account. Please note that this coupon from Mybet is only for use in sports betting. Multiple registrations are not accepted and Mybet reserves the right to withdraw the bonus.
FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE MYBET VOUCHER
The Mybet voucher must be played 5 times with a minimum odds of 2.00. We’ll give you an example. If the Mybet voucher therefore has, for example, a value of €100, you must place bets to the value of €200 in total, and at betting odds of 2.00. Your deposit is included in the voucher’s terms.
1. Bet: €70 on tip 1 at 2.15 odds MEETS THE REQUIREMENT
2. Bet: €30 on the over 2.5 at 2.15 odds DOESN”T MEET THE REQUIREMENT
3. Bet: €70 on both teams scoring a goal at 2.00 odds MEETS THE REQUIREMENT
4. Bet: €30 on tip 2 at 3.25 odds MEETS THE REQUIREMENT
Thus, you bet the value of €200, only bets 1,3 and 4 have met the turnover criteria of the voucher, because they had odds at over 2.00. Now you've played the €200 exactly 3 times at a minimum odds of 2.00 and could withdraw the profit as a result.